Friday, October 11, 2013

" Tea Party on the porch " and then some........

NEED SOME TIME AWAY??????????
   I love my children with all my heart... The Lord knows i do, but sometimes i need a break and i have come up with all kinds of ideas to have keep us both happy. My kids love themed events (no surprise there huh?) ...like their mama...well except my son who absolutely HATES parties...haha oh but thats a story for another day.

  On this sunday I had come back from an event and needed some rest and quiet time with hubby, so I grabbed the kids ran to my mom and while i rested they had  a " tea party " on the porch.
Of-course you can set this up indoors as well but why waste at least an hour of quiet time and great weather?

  
 Tea party in progress


  (If You plan the tea party well enough you may even get to do this ) 

And with exceptional planning you might even  do THIS!!!!!!
I know every "mamipikin" wants to do this!!!!! hahahaaa


 Want to get featured?
Its easy................
 -Send in a picture or pictures of your weekend fun or weekday fun (if you are a magician haha) do well to tell us about the experience and more...We will do our best to feature all moms we can.
 -If you have great parenting tips send them in as well. nomamipikinleftbehind@gmail.com

Nomamipikinleftbehind!

kisses  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...