Monday, October 14, 2013

Hopes for no school....crushed :(


Monday comes after Sunday all the time!

That smile makes everything better.

   I crawled into bed last night after a somewhat busy and exciting weekend ( to say the very least  haha ). So typically we have a calender on the fridge that gives us the daily schedule. I am telling you if you go a day without looking at the calender you could loose track of the entire week because each day directly relates to the next.HOWEVER!!! Last night i did not look at the calender with hopes that there was no school, i thought today was a holiday especially since i have a couple of sales to catch, Once i can drag my self out of this bed.
 
   But oh No today was a school day, My 6 year old daughter who is the main "diva" in this house was quick to wake us up with her usual interview ........
" Did you buy my lunch because i am not eating lunch from home, and mommy can i not hold my hair up, and mommy can i wear a skirt to school today, and mommy can i ride my bike after school, and mommy why did Aberi sleep in your room, and mommy why do you call daddy baby, and mommy how come i never help you at work ...and mommy this and mommy that "
Ohhhh lawd this child can talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!No surprises there  right?  but ohhh jeez she is like me on steroids... I told her there was no school but she rushed to the fridge brought the calender and read it out loud ..... 
" Open house for parents today from 9:30am to 11 am "  ... the next hour in my house was busier than the Union Station in Washington, Dc. 
 Everyone made it ok!  


Enjoy Your Monday,
Kisses



1 comment:

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...