Thursday, October 10, 2013

" Mother and event planner by day, wife by night "

  
    My Name is Eurykah. I am commonly called Eury by those who know me , "Sis" to a few who consider me more than just a friend, "Boh" to some very select few. ( "Boh" In Cameroon women call their close friends or sisters Boh).  " Bosslady " by some and many more titles. I am a mother of 3, wife and sister to many. I am Originally from Cameroon and currently reside in Washington Dc.

  I am a Mother and event planner by day and a wife by night haha.

   I love  Dancing, shopping , family time , planning events, decorating , and I have  a serious Knack for perfection. Quick tempered but my heart always means well.

 ~ My Beautiful Family ~ 

    Anyways I decided to start this blog  "nomamipikinleftbehind"meaning ( No mother will be left out of the fun times happening in todays world )  because I needed to share the reality show of what being a mother is, and the fun that comes along with it.

This is a fun blog.....we will laugh, cry and be able to show off how Awesome it is to be a MOTHER in todays world. We will also share fun stories about our kids and talk about God with no regrets. 





"nomamipikinleftbehind"   fun on the beach 2 weekends ago ....


-Send in a picture or pictures of your weekend fun or weekday fun (if you are a magician haha) do well to tell  us about the experience and more...We will  do our best to feature all moms we can.
   
-If you have great parenting tips send them in as well.

nomamipikinleftbehind@gmail.com 


Kisses,

Lets GO!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...