Wednesday, October 23, 2013

All in one DAY


All in one day!

Here is a typical day of a " mamipikin "

Aberi and Daddy
Aberi at his first formal restaurant

   My son turned 5 Yesterday and I think daddy and I had a little too much fun the night before celebrating in a manner that only a true "mamipikin" will understand (haha i can hear you all laughing), so i woke up quite tired and exhausted at 6am. I woke up tired and had to say a long prayer asking God for that extra strength he gives us when we need him most.

  I had to take the kids to school, Take my son to his birthday lunch, take my tornado 2 year old to picture day at school, will not miss my Zumba class, a meeting with a prospective client,birthday present shopping , mommy duties, wife duties just to name a few................
 

   Please do not sweat the small stuff. The best way to stay young and exciting as a mami pikin is to enjoy the little moments that you get.I took picture day too serious and ended up with a headache from all the crying 2 year olds in Anaris class. (who sent me there in the first place?). The photographer couldnt stop laughing at the fact that i brought some extra outfits for a school picture and we could barely get Anari to even sit down long enough for one shot.

The very patient photographer 
Anari will not smile













     At the end of the day this mamipikin will not be left behind. I share this experience because i want to encourage someone who might just need to know that they are not the only mamipikin looking for a butler, driver, and personal assistant ( a girl can dream cant she?) With all that said I love being a fabulous mamipikin and will not trade that for the world, Neither will i be left behind . :) 

The struggle to stay fit continues .......


Kisses :)

Oh how dare I forget to share that I  actually packed a wardrope for Anari? Lord help me.
Anaris wardrobe





1 comment:

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...