Friday, October 11, 2013

Netty Phillip: Nettys Fab weekend on the runway.

   Netty is a fabulous mother and wife. I  mean this woman has 4 kids. Can you even imagine ? she looks gorgeous. Every "mamipikin"  should make time for those fun things you used to do before having kids.
Nettys beautiful family

ENJOY


Nettys Fab weekend!

   So this weekend, I had the pleasure of reliving one of my dreams...I got to do what I always loved to do best. MODELING! I was asked to rip the runway for my brother in law, at the showcase of his musical play in Brooklyn NY. How exciting it was to go back to what I know & love! I kept it classy and sexy at the same time. I give God the glory for giving me the grace to love & care for my 4 children & husband & STILL be able to enjoy the life HE blesses me with everyday! God is good.


 Netty working the run way....




The joy of The Lord is your strength!


Want to get featured?
Its easy................
 -Send in a picture or pictures of your weekend fun or weekday fun (if you are a magician haha) do well to tell us about the experience and more...We will do our best to feature all moms we can.
 -If you have great parenting tips send them in as well. nomamipikinleftbehind@gmail.com

Nomamipikinleftbehind!

kisses  :)

3 comments:

  1. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!! THX DEAR!!! GOD BLESS U IN ALL U DO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very very wonderful idea my co mami of three. No mami pikin left behind. Im not gonna be left behind oh my dear. Proud of u girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my love...waiting for your entry so we can show off your btifull family and your entertaining life...bisou...

      Delete

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...