Monday, May 12, 2014

Celebrate YOU "this is me, I love me" Campaign Pt 1

#nomamipikinleftbehind
Happy MOTHERS MONTH to all my LOVELY "MAMIPIKINS" 

    So women hide behind expensive weaves, tons of make up, and a whole lot of cover ups, as they go through huge self esteem problems. We even go to the extend of hating those around us that seem to be happy and contented with themselves. I have  noticed that low self esteem is the root to so many issues that the mothers in my immediate community face. We refuse to accept and love ourselves flaws and all, we hope that by running the next woman down we can look better. It starts by being able to see the best in YOU, the best on the INSIDE.
"You have got to LOVE YOU, SO YOU CAN LOVE YOU!"
  The minute you can come bare before the world and its critics, you are on your way to loving you regardless of anyone else's opinion. 

Here with our first set of  mothers in our "this is me, I love me" campaign.

 My life. Not the life others would like me to live the life I was created to live. I don't follow trends, I don't copy no one (well unless u r Angelina Jolie), I just do me.... like me or hate me i am me, I like me, and I am a whole Lotta woman.
 Adija

Always in a pensive state...that's me! What makes me unique? There is no one on this planet Earth who can be Cynthia Tabe. My thoughts, my actions, my decisions, my ideas, my mannerisms, my traits, my strengths, my weaknesses, my views, my style, my loves, my dislikes, my hurt, my pain, my laughter...unique to moi!
               Cynthia 

   I respect myself and others, i love the good and bad people, am down to earth, i stay at the back end of things, because i learn more and correct my self before going to the top, my heart is pure , am not proud but I am me, since God gave me most of what i myself wished for,i appreciate every little thing, I pray jealousy doesn't visit or know my territory, Lastly I am a mother, to my daughter and many more , i dont know all but i know better,i love my self so much, i love the good and bad people,i love all.
Delphine 


I'm passionate about is family.  My kids, my husband,  my parents,  siblings,  cousins,  aunts, and uncles. That's what makes me come alive.
Smiles  


The JOY in my heart supersedes any human imagination. My God has blessed me exceedingly abundantly, that my cup runneth over...!!! THE FEAR OF THE LORD ENHANCES MY INNER BEAUTY.... I also know that the GRACE of God upon my life got me smiling even in the storms. I'm blessed with the BEST family ever.... All these goodies, got me glowing inside...!!!!

Ebot  



It starts with YOU, do you LOVE YOU enough?



In honor of 〰mothers day〰 we will are  doing a "this is me, I love me" campaign, It will run for the entire month of May, so keep the pictures coming.  

Let #nomamipikinbeleftbehind!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...