Wednesday, May 14, 2014

All in a Day

  I cannot simply explain to you all without pictures, the reality of this walk in motherhood. We have days like this all the time, i did not take a picture of the huge pile of laundry i had to put away at the end of the night, or the cleaning, and making lunch, client phone calls and more.

   So the next time you think you are having a long day, or an unending list of appointments remember you are not alone.

We are SUPER HEROES!!!!!

This is all in a day............
   
"Muffins for moms" at my first Graders school.
"Muffins for moms" at my first Graders school.

"Off to a meeting"
" Venue Meeting "


Book signing event  " Whose shoes are you  wearing"
Book signing event  " Whose shoes are you  wearing"






"Art exhibition"   (Yes Me too..Lol )
Keep Pushing and remember to take a glass of Wine in between:)

     My daughter looked at me as i came down the stairs, she wanted to know if i was all dressed up for her school or if i was going to a party.... haha i smiled and said that, i was going to her school and was determined to be the best dressed mom at the " muffins for moms " breakfast. She smiled and said " I knew it mommy, i always tell everybody in school  you are a celebrity and a famous party planner, now they will get to see it" you already know I was in mommy heaven. Neh ( my daughter )  has very high standards, if she sees me as in this light, then i know exactly how much she admires me, and that to me is all that matters. I told her she was pretty famous in my circle of celebrity friends as well.
Love you all, 
( Please share a day in your Life with us, send all emails and pictures to asherisevents@yahoo.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...