Friday, November 1, 2013

Toofan, shorts and more ...


    This morning I woke up with atleast 10 blog posts to write but decided to start with the most fun of all.. Well Fun for me that is haha...

   Last Friday I had a 50th birthday party to decorate for and a Toofan show to attend!!! Both on the Same Night. Now if you know me well you know I am not missing  the TOOFAN show! I have never worked so carefully making  sure every single detail was in place because i did not want any body calling me while i was away at the Toofan concert.  Ha! Yes indeed.

Please look to your far right and you will spot this mamipikin ( photo credit: Pictures downloaded from nectar Lounges official facebook page. Images by Alifa Photography)



  ( photo credit: Pictures downloaded from nectar Lounges official facebook page. Images by Alifa Photography)
 


  The dilemma of what to wear as a mamipikin is no joke whew!
I have decided that i will be happy about every part of my life and that includes how i look. So i will wear what flaunts these curves, and accentuates my figure. I am no fashion consultant but I can say I nailed this.





  
 Make sure you add " me time " on your to do list.  I always add that every week. It helps me get back to mamipikin mode on Monday.

One last picture of these 2 superstars
 
  ( photo credit: Pictures downloaded from nectar Lounges official facebook page. Images by Alifa Photography)


-Send in a picture or pictures of your weekend fun or weekday fun (if you are a magician haha) do well to tell  us about the experience and more...We will  do our best to feature all moms we can.
   
-If you have great parenting tips send them in as well.

nomamipikinleftbehind@gmail.com 


Kisses,
Lets GO!

1 comment:

  1. Chai, I cant beleive i missed this, in fact, I dont even know what to say!!!!

    ReplyDelete

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...