Friday, November 29, 2013

Thankful for MOM

With my mother, and role model
 My mother constantly reminds me that you can be a mother and still live a well balanced life that includes trusting God first, having some fun and giving your best at every single thing you decide to do.

  
   My mother is the number one poster child for the "nomamipikinleftbehind" slogan. A mother of 5 who will wear the highest split and tallest " head-tie" in the room. She is blessed with Beauty, brains and a huge heart. She taught me everything i know and i am ever grateful for a woman who will stop at nothing to make sure that she raised a strong dynamic woman who is completely  fearless. 


Hosting an Event 

Grandma duties on deck
     Today i am completely thankful for you. If i have to put up a picture spread of this Diva right here, I will not be able to get of this blog and do anything else all day.... Take it from me she is a real
" mamipikin on fire " .




  




Happy Thanksgiving. 
Kisses and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...