Monday, November 11, 2013

Private time ( Sort of )

" Zumba might be working some magic "


I have had one long week! I could not wait for Friday to come around. I mean some weeks seem to be longer than others or is it just me? I had tons and tons of laundry..(yeah i know i am always talking about laundry, if you had 3 kids you will never stop talking about laundry either..haha ).

 So i thought i will share on how i manage to sneak in some private or quiet time with my "papapikin". 
with my  "oga at the top " 

     We  have managed to reserve watching at least these 2 shows ( scandal and homeland ) together. He and I cannot watch the show without the other so that creates at least one hour of quite time and a little cuddling no I  lied no cuddling not always atleast haha ...just some private time to at least talk about something other than the kids schoolfees, my increasing shopping skills, and my need for a driver, etc haha. We also watch other shows like " the housewives of Atlanta " and other reality shows that make him appreciate his very normal wife..lol. Anyways some people will complain of conflicting work schedules and i can respect your work schedule but if you are a mamipikin who has a man in her life you better make sure to create time for just you both or else you will loose it! 

Kids are the biggest blessings we have but every now and then we need some well deserved attention and private time to recharge. 

" Cant resist Sharing this picture of my #1 man "

I almost forgot to share with you. So my 6 year old takes my phone to send  her dad a text, and she says 
"mommy I cant find daddy's name on your phone " , so  i take the phone and bring up her dad on it, she looks and says" mommy i don't get it why do you call daddy baby are you guys in love or something? " 
hmmmmm i look at her  and say ..we are in love. she says " ok he is your crush right? " 
 i was done at that time. 



Kisses :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...