Sunday, November 3, 2013

SARKODIE , Photoshoot and more

    Oh My Goodness I havent slept!!!!! If  you saw and experienced Sarkodie last night you wouldnt be sleeping now either! haha
      Happy sunday to my awesome " mamipikins " well and other fab people of the internet world. I declare that sunday will no longer be just about getting the kids ready for monday, but also a day to reflect on yourself and take a moment to breath in and do something that is for YOU!!!!!!! With that said I am blogging and no one can take that away from me.
(Sarkodie on stage or in the VIP section, anyhow u put it  I am right there..haha )


 
    My Saturday was the best Saturday i have had in such a long time. I  had booked a client who cancelled last minute on me, but for those who know me that is never ever and issue with me because I am a WOMAN OF FAVOR! and God turns every disappointment into a blessing. Thanks to Yasmine for keeping me posted on the details of Sarks club hosting.  So I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Sarkodie. ok who is Sarkodie? I know thats what most of my "mamipikins" want to know.
Sarkodie
Sarkodie (born Michael Owusu Addo; 10 July 1988), is a Ghanaian recording artist, entertainer, brand ambassador and a BET Awards 2012 Best International Act winner.He is considered a major proponent of the Azonto genre and dance. The Most facininating thing about Sarkodie to me is that he raps in TWI, his native language. Growing up in a household that my father will not speak any English what else is a girl to do but find it quite exotic that a man will rap and sing in his native tongue?( My Banso people will understand ).I must add that he owns a fabulous clothing line, You all should check it out ( Sark clothing line ) .



 Fabulous Fall photoshoot by the best Photographer in the world, ( Yes i said it) My brother Dre of DREVIZION photography http://drevizionmedia.com/ .

( photo-shoot in progress )



Then I  got a picture and a hug . To you all its just a picture but to me its
 " nomamipikinbeingleftbehind ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh " 



Fall Photo-shoot Sneak peak

   Then its back to work... Who can guess how much more vacuuming, dusting, and folding I have to do downstairs?  hmmmm dont even try guessing because its laundry for 5. I almost forgot to share the most interesting thing that happened in my house this week; My brother in-law and my husband used my anointing oil to cook their dinner. You all just laugh and imagine how unchristian I  almost got. 

Kisses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...