Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Less is More - = +++++

      
3 years ago less is More ( I love this picture, hmm I had black hair??? )
     So I woke up today with the desire to clean up my closet, and get my life or personal effects as my mother will call it a little more organized... and BOOM it all came to me, If I only had half of the things in this closet I would have been done 2 hours ago, if i focused less on material things i would be able to do a lot more with my time and money,and whats worse is that some of us women don't want to wear clothes and repeat them!!!  what????
 
 ( This is the part where I insert a picture of all the things I own and was organizing! Hmm You're  right!!!  my husband reads this blog LOL,there are purses, shoes and clothes he has not yet seen my people and i will love to leave it at that hahaaaaaaaa )


 
My effort to wear less make up this morning....




        I also decided that i will wear less makeup, and try as much as possible to reduce the amount of  time it takes me to get ready or get dressed , It will not only reduce the amount of arguments I  have with hubby who is fully dressed when I am still trying to finalize on my outfit ( even though i had picked out the outfit days before),we will be able to make it most events on time. As I look at this  picture, I notice that I look  so much younger, almost like the picture above that i took 3 years ago.
(In this picture I only put on very little loose powder to take off shine and red lipstick)
Less is truly more. Lets see if i can walk my talk huh? I will at-least try.

Anyhow whose kid is this?
climbed on the kitchen counter , in search of ???????
fell asleep on the carpet after throwing a huge tantrum


even changed positions... yes i did not move her as some of you will understand how important 1 hour of quiet is!





























     I will spend less on things that give me a temporary high and save for the finer things that I am beginning to enjoy more in life, things like traveling and investing in building an empire for my kids.
   
let NOMAMIPIKIN BE LEFT BEHIND!!!!!
#Mytwocents

Kisses :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...