Friday, November 29, 2013

Absolutely THANKFUL (part one)


Happy Thanksgiving :) 

I have so much to be thankful for. God has blessed me with a family that is completely irreplaceable and that is the biggest support i need in this very cold world.

 Family is everything. 

My shirt says (S&S)    " something special "

 (in regards to the shirt; that's my event planning company www.asheriseventsplanning.com ) 
    I have had a wonderful year so far. I have been blessed beyond measure. God has been good to me.  I am thankful to God for giving me life lessons. I am thankful that i can be who i want to be without any reservations. I am thankful for financial, emotional, and spiritual freedom. I am more consistent because i know exactly what i want out of life and by Gods grace i am going to make everyday count. 
with my siblings......
   I am very teary as write this blog. I can barely keep it together as i look at my siblings. These are 4 angels that God let me have and i am absolutely Thankful. 
( Oldest from right to left )


Thankful for a life partner who supports me in everything i choose to do. Falling in love and getting married is the easy part. The real test is being able to stay married, support each others dreams and be a great partner.... 

I am thankful because the papapikin in my life makes sure that this mamipikin is not left behind at all.... 

  My family is irreplaceable.


Happy thanksgiving to you all.
love and kisses....



No comments:

Post a Comment

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...