Monday, March 31, 2014

I love my body campaign

I love my body campaign. 

I have come a long way. If i may say so myself.

BEFORE (2013)          &      AFTER  (TODAY)
#ilovemybodycampaign
     Tough collage to put together but i can do that because i am a badass (excuse me but thats the best word for the way i feel) today and i can say that with a bottle of whatever i want to drink in my hand. I have always been a beautiful gorgeous and very stunning bamenda girl.. then i had 3 kids back to back and life happened. Sometimes towards the end of 2013 i refused to fit in a box and was determined to look and feel good in my own skin, and the size i knew how to dress up was not the size i saw in the mirror. I cut out all sodas,started eating healthier and joined a zumba class with the support and love of my best sister Sandra Kemayou and with that I started aiming for my crop shirt. 



    See before kids i had a belly ring and i was the best dancer in the room and trust me thats the truth. i just did not want to keep blaming my beautiful children who mean the world to me for not being able to live a full life, thats why i decided to go back to my pre kids size. You can do it, with dedication and consistency. Also cut out all negativity, you need people who lift you up, yes its great to LOVE your BODY, but if you are not happy and unhealthy then its not self love but laziness.

     My fellow mamipikins please be bold and encourage others. Send in before and after pictures or present pictures with your  story so that we can continue to encourage, empower and support one another in this health and image journey. Lets run a dynamic  " I LOVE MY BODY CAMPAIGN " . 



Let #nomamipikin be left behind.  
Kisses and love 

1 comment:

  1. Eury, you are beautiful inside out! And yes I will say it again. Go Eury go! God first, self second then you can start loving husband and kids! We have to love our bodies and keep it healthy for God. It is a health issue for all mamipikins to take seriously. A life style change and a happier mother. A happy mother equals a happy and healthy home :-)!

    ReplyDelete

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...