Thursday, April 3, 2014

My Extra-ordinary birthday PT ONE

  
  
     I don't know where to start from. I will like to have pictures of my mother when she was pregnant and line up my entire life story but then that will be a story for another blog right?
So here I am at 29 years old. Yes 29 the jury is out because some people think i am much older or have actually argued that there is no way i am just 29, hahaha anyhow thats a story for later, aren't people entitled to their opinions?

     
Thanks to My mother,Mafor Edwan and my dad my love Pa Fon for bringing into this world. A special thanks to my aunt "Ma Pay " who has played a huge role in raising me and is still my number one girl. 
 
     So i decided to take the time off and actually celebrate ME this year for my birthday. I spend a greater part of my year celebrating others and never really get a moment to stop and celebrate me.

     I started the Birthday Celebrations with the best Gift ever from my sister in law and Pastor. We had a blast at the HelpPromoTour concert ( Erica Campbell ) one half of Mary Mary. Now if you know me you know I LOVE them. Thats not all God had in store  for us he also  had my all time favorite Minister,Tasha Cobbs. It  all started when we were moved from the back and  got to sit and praise with the Artist immediatefamily ....


Front row praise is how i want to praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yes Lord!



  I am more than blessed at 29, I have 3 children,married my best friend, my family is irreplaceable, i have the best set of friends, I am working in my purpose,have great health and a whole lot more. 
 I am definitely thankful to God. All i want this year is to  follow his word for my life. If one person can look at me and say i did it because of you that will be enough for me. 

Let NOMAMIPIKIN BE LEFT BEHIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 kisses :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...