Saturday, March 22, 2014

Retreats and more ....

Is it spring yet?


Well I think it is FINALLY... for a minute there i thought Spring was never going to come around  and that will mean i don't get an excuse to go shopping...haha

So everynow and then i get a chance to witness Gods love and miracles. On Friday March 14th -Sunday March 16th It was something more than a miracle. 
If you dont already know I am part of a Prayer group and womens ministry called
 /children of destiny/ and we pray, fellowship, encourage, empower and support one another. So our founder Sandra Kemayou (who happens to be my brothers wife ) decided to follow Gods instructions and put together a women's only retreat. I came in the retreat thinking i was helping put the retreat together not knowing that my God was setting me up for something not everybody gets a chance to witness in their lifetime.

We get there on Friday with a pre planned program and sooooooo many details. But off course we realized early enough that we will have to let God run the program as the retreat was his idea in the first place. Needless to say 26 women in one house with not so many rooms, 3 bathrooms, i main kitchen and a lot of other odds that will usually be an issue any other time. (Don't get me wrong this was a very beautiful house, but 26 women who don't really know each other is one huge group in one space.) Gods love is real because we had an  awesome time in Gods presence. Not a single glitch.





Lives were changed in this SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was nothing short of a miracle, I left that house with 25 new sisters, not a single disagreement, not a single issue, not a single headache, sooooo much love, so many hugs, tons and tons of laughter and tears. It was the first time i had seen women in the same space for the same purpose. I am so happy that Sandra who is now addressed as ( Pastor Sandra) listened to Gods word. As a mamipikin it was tough to leave my kids and husband for 2-3 days straight and as you can imagine all the preparations that i had to do prior to leaving. 

This retreat changed my life, i went there broken and came back whole. If your purpose is not clear, take a break go somewhere with little or no distractions and listen to God.

 I wouldn't  be real if i dont tell the truth about how much shopping i did prior to the retreat, thinking it was going to be a mini vacation Guess what, we were so laid back i forgot about one of my suitcases that never left the car, God wanted us to come as we are. 


~Sundays Brunch ~








I overheard my 7 year old telling the neighbors " my mom totally works out, she goes to zumba and stuff, i think thats pretty cool because she likes wearing lots of small dresses" 

Somebody help me.. are my dresses small?




NOMAMIPIKINLEFTBEHIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


KISSES....


No comments:

Post a Comment

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...