Monday, March 31, 2014

Change and Growth one hour at a time

Hi everybody,
    If you are in the DMV area you can imagine how confused i am about the weather.

Some of us will rather be right here...........
    So i wrote on CHANGE during my morning meditation and i will like to share with my fellow mamipikins... I must share that as mothers we need that quiet time to reflect and grow. I am giving myself a mandatory one hour everyday. Use the time wisely, shut off every distraction and just reflect. It has worked wonders for me. You can start with one hour and use it efficiently.

This mornings thoughts:
 I didn't change, I just grew up.
You cannot do the same things you did last year, last month, or even last week if the results weren't phenomenal.. You must accept and want change to grow.
Waiting for approval from society means you still have a lot of growing to do. Knowing your potential means you will be unstoppable. You want growth, you need to grow in all aspects of life, this is essential, if there is no growth then you are not living at your full potential. Without growth there is no assertiveness, then you find yourself asking for advice and approval from people who are way more damaged than you.
I didn't change, I'm constantly growing and learning, so at this time you may not understand where am going. The good news is; its never to late to open a new page and start all over....
Have a blessed week...


As i wrote about change i realized that change and growth go hand in hand, I also know that in order to grow we must deposit new and positive seeds in our  hearts. Positive seeds of growth and change only come from careful reflection and meditation.

#nomamipikinleftbehind
   So the hubby surprised me at work yesterday.. and I LOVED IT...



look at this kid..Whose kid is this?
I know some of you can relate to this kind of havoc.... but you gotta love your kids even in all the chaos they bring. 

 Enjoy your week and remember to give your self that much needed hour, and let not a single mamipikin be left behind.

     I think I almost passed out when my 5 year old son told me earlier this week that he wanted to be a man but did not have chest hair...

 
kisses,




No comments:

Post a Comment

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...