Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Thankful for my reality

     As a mother of 4 by birth, wife, sister,  event planner (I had some folk assuming that i was no longer running my business as an event planner/Designer anymore, I am definitely still CEO of AEPDS) putting together any event can be challenging considering the fact that you cannot decide to ditch your job as  a parent or leave your job as planner and your responsibilities as wife at some point to focus on the details that are needed to put together a pressure filled event. Yes pressure!!! Tons of it. You don't know if anyone will show up, you don't know if it will snow, you constantly have to remind your team not to force anyone to register, you are almost having to explain to everyone you meet your "WHY" because we are writing a brand new blueprint, you are paying for everything upfront way before the event.
  Yes even with all this, I have a mandate. My dream is to provide every community in the USA and beyond a safe space to have life changing conversations. A space where women and mothers can share and address their closet issues in a judgement free zone.
   Thank you to every woman who has taken a moment to read my blog, read my posts, defended this movement, prayed for us, watched the live videos, hired me as a planner or decorator and recently registered and attended our Mamipikintalks events. Thank you for the support. Thank you to my selfless TEAM! Thank you  to my family. Thank you to my husband who is my biggest fan. Thank you to those who never believed in my authenticity as well, you gave me that invisible push to keep going.
  On Saturday 03/11/17 my life changed forever. If you can commit to making a difference in your life, you are contributing to making a change to your community. Commit and follow through.

We are ready to come to your neighborhood. Contact us Today.
May God bless you all.
Eurykah Fon Ndumu.
www.aepds.com
www.nomamipikinleftbehind.com


1 comment:

  1. You are an inspiration to many women! God will continue to take you places.

    ReplyDelete

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...