Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New year. Lets dance Part ONE


Happy New Year!

I have missed blogging as i went away for work and did not get a single minute to sit down.
 My darling " mami pikins " I have missed you all and hope you have some fun holiday stories to share with us.
" NOMAMIPIKINLEFTBEHIND "
   Travelling during the holiday season was the hardest thing I have had to do as a mother, but listening to some new tunes got me going and I love to be able to go back and enjoy the dancing.

Listen, dance and Enjoy some of the hottest tunes i heard this holiday season. This is only part one of the music I heard and will add to the list as the month goes by. If you have other suggestions feel free to share with us, we will not be left behind in 2014.. haha..right?...









.

Nomamipikin will be left behind on the dance floor in 2014. haha....

Love and missed you all.
BISOUS 




No comments:

Post a Comment

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...