Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A little this and that..........

     
Before our drinks :)
    I Know its been a while, between work and this weather and I cannot figure my self out these days.
   Anyhow the little time I had this weekend, Hubby and I decided to stop at his favorite chill spot ( please excuse me as i refuse to name this very cozy spot). I ran into a very fabulous Mamipikin with a very similar hair cut. Now this woman right here has THREE BOYS!!! Yes I said three busy boys and looks like a mother of 0! She is a dynamic wife, mother, sister and friend. Her hair looks FABULOUS!
Drum roll for Adeline,or Mrs. Adeline or Ade as I call her.
    Adeline looks great and a great attitude to go with the looks. We know her hubby is a happy Man! :) This Mamipikin is not being left behind for sure!

      So my 6 year old was at it again. I am walking from the bus stop the other day and the neighbors
are telling me how sweet and creative my family is, and I'm thinking hard wondering where they are going with this, then they finally say " it was so nice and cute to have neh write out her own invitations and pass out to the kids in the neighborhood " Hold up!!! what party? what invitations? what are they talking about? that's all that i could think of, so i smiled and just waited to reach home. Before we could reach the door she looked up to me and said " mommy i wrote out everyone's invitations for my princess sleep over birthday party and gave them out so that you wont have to worry about it " YOU DID WHAT?
Who told this child she was having a party in the first place?

Its not funny stop laughing.....


Kisses,
Nomamipikinleftbehind!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...