Monday, April 22, 2019

PLACE ALL BETS ON YOU !

 It has been ages and I have missed you all real bad. Lets start by welcoming our first time readers. This is the NOMAMIPIKINLEFTBEHIND blog ( "No mother will be left back" A Brand known for its sophistication and apt to inspire, empower, promote and equip the modern day woman/mother with the necessary tools to savor life in all its splendor). Welcome to the most authentic blog/conversation you will ever get online. We started writing for mothers and grew an incredible  audience of ambassadors worldwide that has allowed us to speak to everyone. My name is Eurykah. Some 6 years ago, this blog was born from a place of love, authenticity, imperfection and transparency. I am the torchbearer and microphone for every woman who needs a sister, a voice, a hug, and a dance partner. I am a mother of 4 and Godmother to many. Married the Love of my life and we are currently raising 4 extremely diverse children in Germantown, MD. I am an event planner/space designer by day and by night... ooops my mom and dad read this blog πŸ‘€. I might want to keep everything PGπŸ˜„. Anyhow, enough about me. Oh! my siblings read too. I have a host of siblings who are super supportive and will let me get it if I don't mention them in this reintroduction πŸ‘€. last but certainly not least, I have the most amazing sister-friends who keep me on my feet. Some of them are the very reason you can read another blog post from me today. 


  I have soooooo  much to say, I cant figure out where to start. When I am happy I write for most of us, if I am sad, I write for me definitely. Today I am elated, so this is definitely for US! Before it gets a little too serious this week, I will like to talk about the possibility of betting on yourself. Yes! BETTING ON YOU! 
   As a little girl all I ever wanted to do was get people together and make sure they were taken care of. Yes, at a young age my purpose was loud, strong and very present. At 10 years old, I will write down pages of event plans (what I now understand to be event day timelines) on how events should run. My mother took me to a ton of weddings and half of the time, I was restructuring the room in my head or making sure I volunteered  to help as much as possible. If you seat with me in any space our conversation must leave you uplifted. My eyes search around every room I am in and my heart is always  drawn to a woman in need of a hug and sometimes a prayer. I cannot help it. I am also a mother at heart. I am pro-family and will give anything to take care of me and mines. I say all this to tell you that; who you are is inborn. Nothing you are is out of place. The person you choose to be is up to you. How you execute your inborn gifts is up to you. You are in charge of your sanity. You must be intentional about living in your purpose. Your ability to bet on yourself is not controlled by your financial capabilities. You should bet on you because what is written concerning you must come to pass.You should bet on you  because, you refuse to accept mans mediocre idea of who you should be. This is especially true for women and mothers. Bet on you and stop complaining about your children limiting your ability to soar. Your children are a plus to your ambitions and not a minus. As a mother and manager of a consistently busy home, my number one chore is keeping order in my home. You must be able to maintain, establish, and restore order in your life. You should be in charge of you. You are your biggest and most important project. You are allowed to reset, refocus, redo and most especially evolve. 

   Your PURPOSE/GIFT is an active part of your daily life. Understand what it is that makes you unique. Understand who people meet when they are around your greatness. Refrain from getting in and out of character. People should meet the same person each time they are around you. You don’t “act” out your purpose (unless it is indeed  "acting"). The things that manifest in the physical are a direct reflection of what has been deposited in you from conception and in your walk with Christ. Do not be afraid to walk in BOLDNESS. Your GIFT is given TO MAKE ROOM FOR YOU. Your gift saves you first. It shouldn’t get in the way or need a “costumier”. We have power over what we already possess. Whats in your store house is valuable. Shop from within. Let no mans gift be more appealing to you than yours is. What is within us or in our possession is ours. It does not matter if it looks or feels different over time, it is still yours and you have authority over it. Use your authority accordingly.  
 All good and perfect gifts come from GOD. All that was given to you by GOD is good and PERFECT. Let #Nomamipikinbeleftbehind in this season of being authentic. Let #Nomamipikinbeleftbehind in this season of placing a high bet on themselves! Remember, Its your own personal BET ON YOU! Be encouraged and bet on you. 
BET ON YOU!

Kisses,









   If you have been following me, then you know my 4 year old and his hair...... His hair had its own zip code. However, we recently cut his hair. I cried a little. Just new beginnings. Nothing happened... Just a new start.  



We will like to hear from you. We also love to spread the word. Please us a comment, Subscribe and or share this post..... πŸ’—πŸ˜š





2 comments:

  1. Wow Eury, thank you for sharing. Really love the part about your children being a part of your ambitious and not a minus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading. Yes! Our children should motivate is to grow.

    ReplyDelete

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...