Sunday, May 8, 2016

And Its MOTHERS DAY

 
   And a day is set apart to celebrate the most dynamic and beautiful of all Gods creation. So I thought I had the whole scheduling and planning thing on lock until I realized this morning that I have been cheating my self of my ME time and that clearly explains the fact that I have not shared a single blog post for an entire month. I have had several moments that were clearly blog worthy. I will do better Ladies ohhh and some gentlemen, especially since I'm hoping my siblings and hubby read along with us.








HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

    Mothers day is one of the most important of all our calendar holidays. Its the one day set apart to make sure that the world understands and appreciates the effort of the cape-less super heroes that have been saving LIVES one task, chore, and or even project at a time. No one can give you a clear picture of what it takes to be a mother without making it sound like a Tyler Perry production. Personally, sometimes I am pretty sure that my home is secretly being filmed for a reality TV series and everyone around me is onto it except me.We get some pretty good for TV type moments on a daily basis. From breakfast to dinner time I put on my Armor of tolerance, Love and complete trust in the Lord. I usually remind myself that everyone around me is not on a mission to change my entire plan no matter how rough things get ( and trust me with kids you better have at least 3 back up plans to every single plan). The truth is that being a mother reminds you that you are not in control and must Lean on to God for complete guidance and trust.

   My heart is grateful for a special group of women who put in the time, energy and resources to raise a woman who is fearless and extremely driven. Thank You to all my dynamic mothers, aunties, and grandmothers for being fearless women. Thank You to My MOTHER, Mafor Edwan who is one of the best mothers I know. And my mother in love Mama, thank you for raising the man of my dreams. You are fearless and Fabulous, Love You. THANK YOU to all the aunties who are not just aunties to our children but MOTHERS in every sense of the word.  My baby sister Maikah, Boh without you this train is a complete joke.



"No mother will be left out, misjudged, misinterpreted, under looked, and or stereotyped”
 We won’t be under-looked, misunderstood and or misjudged. There's life left in us, Post stretchmarks, back-pain, weight-gain, Life-changing labor pain, financial changes, emotional changes, physical changes, and a lot more.
We are a work in progress, don't count us out! We are mothers.
Break the stereotype and LIVE again, there's life post childbirth.

Together #nomamipikinwillbeleftbehind!!!!!


 Let NO MAMI PIKIN BE LEFT BEHIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today's breakfast by my 9 year old princess.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...