Friday, December 18, 2015

Destination [ Martinique ]

 Every now and then we need a break from everything. Pack your bags and take a little get away from your children, work and everything that keeps you on a schedule. Taking a break is mandatory, its not a luxury especially for those mothers who work from home. I used to think that taking a vacation was a huge luxury only reserved for those millionaire parents in Potomac, MD with 2 Nanny's and a chauffer. Huge misconception. Give your self a break every now and then. You absolutely deserve it.


Enjoy.

Photographer: http://drevizionmedia.com/ #Drevizion
Location: Martinique
Models: Check me out :)

 









 


 





Typical conversation with these three. ( My favorite team anyhow)




 
 
 
 
 

And then I had to come back to reality.....
Even though I love my reality :)
 
#nomamipikinleftbehind
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...