Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Birthday Moments #nomamipikinleftbehind

This is how it all started. With complete submission to him that has taken me this far.

This is a #nomamipikinleftbehind post.
I actually got the chance to celebrate my birthday for two whole weeks. I want other mothers to know that it is ok to celebrate you. There is nothing wrong with giving yourself a treat. We work extremely hard all year round so why not?

There's life left in me. Post stretchmarks, back pain, painful labor, weight gain, life changing labor pain, financial changes,  and a lot more. There's life left in me after going through this 3 times, my children are the number one reason i choose to live a FULL LIFE everyday. I refuse to be a sad mother, we have a lot of sad mothers because they have forgotten how to live a full life post having kids. Live a full life if not for you, for the sake of your kids. A mother who doesn't get a chance to recharge is not living a full life. Your children need their full time parent.
(FYI.. if you are getting help from family to raise your kids, DO NOT FEEL GUILTY! You most likely need the help to get recharged and that's the best choice for you and your children at this time and yes its  just OK)









The Original #nomamipikinleftbehind ( mi madre )

Turn down for what?
     Thanks  to my "external" and "internal" committee for making this a memorable birthday Celebration for me. A special thanks to my Husband who just smiled at every step of this birthday week, You are indeed the one man for me.
LET #nomamipikinleftbehind

( I must add; this is what made me happy, it might be something else for you, what ever it is, do not let this year pass you by.)



Love you all.
Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...