Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Your Sanity remains your wealth

    Take care of yourselves ladies. if you drop dead, your spouses will marry another woman sooo fast, you won’t believe your eyes as you look from the grave, unable to do anything about it. Take care of your sanity. No human is worth your life. Your children need a sane mother. When you tell yourself you are staying for the kids, they are crying on the inside. Your kids live off of your energy. They know when things are not ok. Don’t loose your minds over relationships that are not sustainable. If you don’t feel safe at home, seek help and run for your life. Same with friendships and even your work spaces. Protect your peace! This will happen with financial freedom. Find a source of income even if you can’t use it in childbearing years. Let it be yours to keep. Same goes for you men.  No one should remain in a relationship that rids them of themselves. Domestic abuse is not ok!  As a matter of fact, no form of abuse is ok. 

As you seek help, please speak life and positivity over  yourself. Restoration in Christ is possible. 
Say this; 
This is my Season of complete RESTORATION. when God restores, it is permanent. There is nothing lost in Christ, count it all Joy. The things that the naked eye cannot see, those things that man can’t comprehend, those are the things I am interested in. May they manifest over me and mines in Jesus name. May miracles be our way of life, may we not excite over the gift and forget the “gifter”/giver. All the desires of my heart must come to pass according to the word of God over my life in Jesus name. As I walk the earth, Christ will be manifested in my life- in word and deed. This is my season of complete restoration. My testimony is upon my lips. May this be my portion and anyone desiring these things around me in Jesus name. 

Ecclesiastes 3:14: 
I know that everything God does will last forever; there is no adding to it or taking from it. God works so that people will be in awe of him.
 1 Peter 5:10: 
And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.
This is my portion in Jesus name. 

Wait on it! 
Believe him!
Avail yourself! 
GET HELP!!! 
GET HELP!!!
GET HELP!!!
 
 
   Last but not least. When  your friends share their demise with you, its not for you to make light of their unfortunate circumstances. A lot of people remain stuck because they have no one to talk to or they have shared and some of us have verbal diarrhea. I pray we can address abuse in our immediate communities without passing judgement of the victims. 
The victim is VICTIM! Be a great friend or shut up. 

Together we can be fully restored. 

Stats and details. 
(See flyers for original source)
 




Thank you to everyone who has reached out to me about getting conversations back on the blog. This is your doing. We will try to keep it up.
Kisses,

Ya’ah Yefon.

#Nomamipikinleftbehind
The 2020 MAMIPIKIN TALKS EXPERIENCE
Registration available:
www.eurykahndumu.com 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...