Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hats off to looking absolutely FABULOUS


   We are so excited to feature a FAB mamipikin this morning. She is so "HOT". I asked her to give us some tips on how to stay on top of our game. She just had a baby 3 months ago and I must say she is doing something right!
"I am a new mommy of baby girl, a student and fashion blogger for www.akellochic.blogspot.com First of all I want to say Hats off to all the mothers out there. I have developed a deep sense of respect for every mother now that I am one. The changes our bodies go through (yikes), carrying life for nine months and most importantly the love we have for our little ones is truly beyond me and a blessing from God. I can truly say I was blessed to have had my mother around( who is still around) when I gave birth 3 months ago. It made my experience and transition into motherhood much much easier and It's a plus that she helps with baby sitting.. lol (love you mommy "

I asked this hot mamipikin what she did to look so fab, Her response;
" Like most new mothers I was so concerned about my weight and how I looked in my clothes. My body was transitioning, and I felt like I was in my forth trimester lol yeah ISSUES!! So I went for drapery tops, dresses that had Ruching detail on them, empire waist dresses and the ever classic slimming color, black in most of my outfit choices anytime I needed to step out. In addition to breastfeeding, I hit the gym after my doctor gave me the go ahead and followed a healthy diet. This helped me lose almost all the unwanted baby weight. I still have a few more pounds to go; before I get to my pre-pregnancy weight, but I believe in baby steps and progress over perfection. " Naboombe Mapande
 Well it  all works. Take a look for your self;







We want to stay on top of our game so;
Please check out blog akellochic.blogspot.com, follow her  on Instagram @akellochic like her on fb akellochic.facebook.com for outfit details, and all things fashion.



   My very popular 6 year old asked me if daddy was going to get a babysitter and take me on a very romantic date on valentines day? I was soooo scared to ask her what romantic meant.
Somebody help. This kid is not the average 6 year old.
 
Kisses,


" Let no mamipikin be left behind "


No comments:

Post a Comment

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...