Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A not so regular Tuesday

      A very special Tuesday at my home. Its my wedding anniversary! well this whole month is special. I have tons of people to celebrate in February and I get to watch Superbowl and eat without counting any calories. I can also use the word "turnt up" without any shame haha.

With  a FAB mamipikin at my superbowl party.
(I call her "boh" but that's a story for another blog entry )

Well something even more special happened today. I got to go to my first MOPS meeting.
 (mothers of preschoolers meeting). The first of many more to come.


    I have been waiting for a spot in this christian based mom group for a while and finally got an opening at my home church and I cannot tell you how happy and excited i was this morning. I will show you how sharply dressed i was was, but there was no body to take a picture of me this morning haha ( honestly i was a little sad because i sure took my time this morning  to make sure this mamipikin was not left behind ). 

I was completely fulfilled as i sat in the group. The guest speaker was completely awesome. I even took some notes for you my Fab " mamipikins ". 
" Become connected with how you feel. How you feel is different from your opinion. As a mom you need to identify your feelings and address them. If you don't address them you can not be an efficient mother to your children "
Assorted refreshments 
fellowship


   So i heard my nephew telling my kids that his mommy was having a baby. I tiptoed to the door to get more details haha.. Just as I came closer i heard my 5 year old tell him " but why is your mommy having a baby? you can have my baby sister if you want " hahaha i could not hold it i almost passed out laughing because he was very serious and my nephew was seriously contemplating on how they could do that. 
This same morning i heard my 6 year old telling the younger siblings that they were her "butlers" haha. 

 Don't think too hard i don't think any of my siblings are having a baby anytime soon, I believe that my darling nephew is just merely stating his hearts wishes. 

Did you see this?
My sister gave me these and i cannot get over the wine labels..
She had an entire speech to go with them. Who can guess the what the speech was? 

kisses :) 





1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA..."her butlers" and "you can have my baby sister if you want" THAT IS HILARIOUS! Kids are just in their own world but they bring us so much joy and laughter, cracking our ribs out! :-)

    ReplyDelete

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...