Friday, February 14, 2014

In the spirit of the Season

    So today is very special for me. Yeah yeah i know its Valentines day but I am talking major celebration as in my Princess turns 7. The only child who can plan her own party including guests, entertainment  and more.

  7 years ago in a winter storm like the one we have today I became a mother. My valentines day had forever been changed. I gave birth to my first child, my love, my everything, my genius, my sweetheart and ever loving Neh Asheri. I went through the most pain and it was the best pain anyone can ever feel. Nene came and my life has never been the same. She came and gave me hope for a better tomorrow, Asheri is love, she brings out the very best in all those around her. Papa God may your name be forever praised, there is no greater JOY than the joy of motherhood.
Thank you to all of Nehs Aunties, Uncles and grandparents for all the love and support.
My Neh you wont ever lack, and this world will never forget your name.

  
     No mamipikin left behind, we must DREAM and DREAM BIG!!! 
I Found my self at a car show and the rest is history. I prayed, cried, laughed, and prayed again.
The only thing i did not do was ask for the keys to take the cars home with me. How else do i explain the fact that my dream car ( well its my immediate dream car, because my taste might change depending on my level of blessing ) was right there for me to sit in and declare ownership in Jesus name.
No mamipikin will be left behind this year.

( Don't I look like those models that stand by the cars to distract our Husbands haha  )



Serious Prayers going on right here! 


So we have about 20 more hours in this day. Please go ahead and give YOURSELF a treat.Watch that movie, buy that dress, read that book, call that crush, tell that man you love him, and just be FABULOUS!

 Don't wait for anybody to make you feel special, you might just be waiting for a long time.


Happy valentines Day to YOU.
Love you all dearly.
Kisses,




No comments:

Post a Comment

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...