Saturday, June 28, 2014

Its a brand new day

      I am actually posting from my cell phone which i never do, but when something wakes you up and you cannot wait to share, its usually a sign that someone, somewhere needs this now! Or maybe I need this more, it could be for me. 
      When you understand your value, you will delete a row of numbers off your phone. Some people have mastered the art of reaping where they did not sow, don't be a victim. 
I talk about friendships, motherhood, eventplanning and business relationships because its what i completely understand. 

    Every relationship should have a base, what is it that brings you guys together? Is it YOUR IDEAS, money, "just hanging out", sex, gossip, christian values, common job, what is it??? Look through your innercircle and ask your self what brings me and X,Y,Z together? Is it worth it? Are we growing? Am i the problem? It may sound crazy but if you want real growth you must first get to the root of the problem. 

    Have a good morning and let #nomamipikinbeleftbehind in this issue of self and relationship improvement.




KISSES,

No comments:

Post a Comment

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...