Thursday, May 29, 2014

My Sister my friend......

My sister and best friend. A mother at heart.

    It stormed, it hailed, hell there was fire rain but Fri never gave up, thats how you sort out the women from the girls. This is not just about a Masters degree graduation, its about setting a goal and following through despite what may come. Fri has understood that LIFE cannot come in the way of success because life happens all the time.She stands on Gods word and leans on family. I love you Boh, the world must know that you are an example of a woman who has set herself apart. 
You have been a mother to my children and the best sister i could ever ask for. You are a mother at heart and a great one too.


   I had my first child at 22 and Fri-Maikah ( my sister ) was only a baby then took on the role of mommy without any hesitation. My children are in perfect hands when they are in my sisters care. At a single phone call Fri drops everything and runs to my aid. She is my best friend and confidant. I listen to women complain about their sisters and it hurts my heart so much because your sister is more than a gift from God. You are supposed to stand by each other regardless of what may come.

" Typical Maikah at an event with all the kids "
   Every mother needs a great support system. My family is everything, we cry together laugh together and you cannot come between us. To raise strong balanced and level headed kids you need the support of your family.
My sister amongst my siblings plays a huge role in making sure this #mamipikin gets all the support she needs. I give God Glory for a sister like Fri. My fellow mamipikins, you dont need a host of inconsistent friendships, all the support you need starts with creating real bonds with your family.

Family is essential. I cannot say that enough.

This is exactly why they give out  graduation tickets..LOL..

( my siblings minus my eldest brother )



Let #nomamipikinbeleftbehind in the spirit of showing appreciation and Love.

Kisses,



















( Please send in a story honoring someone who is a big part of your support system.
asherisevents@yahoo.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The place where God needs your genius is NEVER saturated

Today I will be sharing a single paragraph because thats all you need.      There will never be saturation where he has called you. You...